Master Rapid Eye Technician Holy Fire 111 Karuna Reiki and
Usui Reiki Master Teacher
Holistic Soul Care Services Owner & Practitioner
Deborah's practice includes sessions of the following modalities:
1. Rapid Eye Technology (Master Level in ocular release of stress and trauma)
2. Reiki Sessions and Lessons (Master/Teacher in Usui Reiki and Holy Fire Karuna 111 Reiki)
3. Facilitator of various workshops, including a Skills for Life Program that is rooted in Rapid Eye Technology.
4. Speaker on various topics of interest regarding spirituality and scientific methods of thought and perspective.
Deborah works out of her home office and provides a mobile service to accommodate workshops in business environments and residential services in private homes and businesses.
Deborah has been an active member in Winnipeg throughout three decades in the roles of:
- Case Manager and Day Program Facilitator for Women in Addiction
- Family Life Counselor
- Self-Employment Entrepreneur
- Foster Parent
- Interfaith Minister
- Health Care Aide and Community Liaison
- Reiki Practitioner and Teacher
- Rapid Eye Technician
The successful methods used to support people in their times of challenge and change are integrated within the model of her professional skill.
Deborah's heart-felt passion is to provide hope and means whereby people may discover inner peace and empowerment that is lasting. This passion was fueled by the adventures on her own personal journey of improved overall health, by means of Spiritual Holistic modalities and clinical treatment practices.
Deborah is a member of The Rapid Eye Institute, The International Center of Reiki Training and International Association of Reiki Professionals LLC. She has current certification in Emergency First Aide and Psychological First Aide.
Her favorite quote: "Release it to the Light!"